The Fludo brand is registered by Fluvius Boillat at Les Breuleux on June 10 1934. Fluvius’ father, Charles “Paul” Ulric Boillat, already had a Breuleux watch factory. The trademark registration has been completed by Fluvius and his father. Besides Fluvius and son father, several people of the name de Boillat worked in industry watchmaker. Even if the Second War worldwide saw its sales decline. In the 1950s, Fludo watches are exported everywhere Europe, North America and Asia.
For health reasons and the abandonment of the brand by his descendants.
In 2011, Manuel Rodrigues discovered the brand and decided to relaunch Fludo.
Passionate about Swiss watchmaking and motorsport, Fludo resumes the production of automatic watches, and also launches watches with Quartz movements, entirely designed and manufactured in Switzerland, to have a line dedicated to sports enthusiasts of all types.